Thursday, 10 January 2013

#29

My thoughts toward people who commit crimes is very complicated, because there is always two stories to a story both sides then the truth. What we are shown is so called the truth but is it the full truth i always question.Don't get me wrong not all cases may be like this and I'm not defending them killing, rapping or what ever they did, but i do wanna say they had a reason for it, it didn't just appear for nothing. I do wanna say no reason is good enough to take someones life, that is not what I'm getting at what I'm saying is there was a reason for what happened. which leads to the second question what might cause is ? family, money, mental issues or some other thing along that line but i do have to say non of these are enough to take ones life but is enough that it could have been caught and stopped before anything happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment